Home Fridge Advantage Contest Rules
Home Fridge Advantage Contest Official Rules (“Rules”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Eligibility: The Home Fridge Advantage Contest (“Contest”) is open to persons eighteen (18) years of age and older. Employees of Dairy Management Inc., National Dairy Council, the NFL Entities (as defined below), NFL Players Association, NFL Players Inc., their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies or other individuals engaged in the development, production, or distribution of promotion materials and persons who are immediate family or who reside in the same household as persons in the preceding categories are not eligible. Void where prohibited. Limit one (1) entry per person, per Contest Entry Period.
Contest Entry Period: The Home Fridge Advantage Contest entry period will start on September 17, 2020 at 12:00:01 am Eastern Time (ET) and end on November 12, 2020 at 11:59:59 pm ET (“Contest Entry Period”).
Prize: The winner of the Contest will receive a prize package containing a $3500.00 gift card to purchase a new home refrigerator, a $1000.00 gift card to purchase dairy products for one year and a $500 gift card to NFLShop.com. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsors in the event that a prize (or part thereof) cannot be awarded, in which case Sponsors will at their sole discretion award a prize (or part thereof) of equal or greater value. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received. Total prize pool value for the Contest is [5000.00]. Taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Winner understands that he/she must claim a prize award on their tax return that is valued at $600.00 or greater.
How to Enter and Win: Eligible entrants may enter the Contest by posting a photograph of their own refrigerator to their personal Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram account during the Entry Period (“Post”). The Post must meet all of the following Contest entry requirements:
Post Entry Requirements:
- Post must contain both required hashtags: #undeniablydairy and #HFAContest;
- Post must be posted to the entrant’s personal Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram account;
- All photographs must adhere to the following rules:
- The Post must not contain the image of any persons under the age of eighteen (18);
- Entrant must obtain all required permissions from any persons featured in the Post’s image, including permission to publicly use their image;
- The Post must not contain more than three pieces of Personally Identifiable Information for any person featured in the content;
- The Post must comply with all applicable Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram Terms of Service, Privacy Policies, and Community Guidelines available on the corresponding websites;
- The Post must comply with Post Guidelines and all other Rules contained herein.
Alternatively, eligible entrants may enter the Contest by mailing a postcard no smaller than 3.5 x 5 inches and no larger than 4.5 x 6 inches that contains entrant’s complete name, mailing address, phone number, and date of birth to Home Fridge Advantage Contest c/o Dairy Management Inc, 10255 W Higgins Rd, Suite 900, Rosemont, IL 60018. All write-in entries must be legible, must contain the proper postage, and must be postmarked by November 12, 2020 and received by November 19, 2020. There is a limit of one (1) write-in entry per envelope/postcard and each envelope/postcard will be considered one (1) entry.
Limit one (1) entry per eligible participant. At the conclusion of the Entry Period, Sponsor will randomly select one (1) winner to receive the prize package. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Entries will be subject to verification of eligibility. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who makes an incomplete submission. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late misdirected, damaged, or incomplete entries, or for submissions that are processed late, incorrectly, or are lost because of computer error or malfunctions, all of which are void.
Prize Winner Notification: One winner will be randomly selected from all entries received during the Contest Period. Winner will be notified within two weeks after the Contest Period ends via a notification to the social media account from which they submitted their entry. All prizes will be sent within 30 days after the Contest Period ends.
Post Guidelines. All Posts must comply with the following guidelines. Failure to comply with these guidelines may result in disqualification of entry.
- Posts cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent, or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, contain nudity or any materially dangerous activity;
- Posts cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
- Posts cannot be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group;
- Posts cannot defame, misrepresent, or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products, or other people, products or companies;
- Posts cannot contain trademarks, logos, or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
- Posts cannot contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media) without permission; Sponsor does not permit the infringement of others’ rights and any use of materials not original to the entrant (except copyrighted materials owned by Sponsor) is grounds for disqualification. Examples of prohibited copyright violations include copying material from a movie, book, or photo; incorporating materials, images, graphics, music, or trademarks belonging to any third parties; or incorporating the names, voices, likeness, or personas of any party other than the entrant unless entrant has obtained all rights necessary to permit the entrant to use same in connection with such Post and to grant the rights herein granted to Sponsor;
- No background artwork should appear in any Post unless it is entrant’s original work. Any artwork, murals, etc. that can be seen in the Post must be created solely by entrant or entrant must be the sole owner of all copyright interests therein;
- Posts cannot contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living, or dead;
- Posts cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); and
- Posts cannot depict violations of law, and cannot itself, be in violation of any law.
Entrant’s Representations and Warranties regarding Posts. By submitting a Post, an entrant represents and warrants the following:
- the Post is the entrant’s original work and has not been previously published nor has it won previous awards;
- the Post does not violate any person’s right of privacy and that the entrant has received the required legal consent from all subjects in the Post. NOTE: Waiver requirements vary by jurisdiction, and the entrant is responsible for obtaining a legally enforceable waiver from any Post subject;
- the Post is an original work of authorship and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If the content infringes on any intellectual property rights of a third party, the entrant shall be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and shall, at entrant’s sole expense, defend or settle such claims and indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsor from all and against any suit, proceeding, claim, liability, loss, damage, costs or expenses arising from such infringement of any third party’s rights;
- the entrant acknowledges and agrees that entrant’s Post content may be made available to other social media participants and, as such, may be subject to viewing, rating, and commenting by the public. Entrant acknowledges that comments or ratings with which the entrant disagrees or takes offense may be published or otherwise become associated with the Post content submitted. By submitting a Post, the entrant waives any privacy expectations that entrant may have with respect to the Post content.
Additional Terms: By accepting a prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entrance and acceptance of a prize, winner agrees to release, discharge, and hold harmless Sponsor, the NFL Entities (as defined below), their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies or other individuals engaged in the development, production, or distribution of Contest materials (“Releasees”), from all claims or damages arising out of participation in both this offer and/or Contest and/or acceptance of any prize or offer, including any injuries or damages of any kind sustained in connection with the use, acceptance, possession or awarding of any prize. Sponsor reserves the right to modify prize award procedures at its discretion. Subject to applicable Federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Limitation of Liability: Releasees are not responsible for printing, typographical, human or other errors of any kind in any contest-related materials; for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, illegible entries; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, or fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly, or are lost for any reason, including computer, telephonic, paper-transfer, or human error, or electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction, damage, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, or any combination thereof. If, for any reason, this Contest is not capable of running as planned, or infection by computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, actions of participants, technical failures, or any other causes corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry or participant and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contest and award a prize from among all eligible non-suspect entries validly received prior to the action requiring such modification. By entering, all participants agree that this Contest is governed by laws of the state of Illinois for the resolution of all claims and disputes (excluding any claims against or disputes involving parties other than Sponsor relating to any prize awarded in the contest). CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
Indemnification: By entering, participants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless, Dairy Management Inc., the NFL Entities (as defined below), NFL Players Association, NFL PLAYERS Inc., their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies or other individuals engaged in the development or production, from all claims or damages arising out of participation in both this offer and/or contest and/or acceptance of any prize or offer. Subject to applicable Federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Winners List: To receive a list of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
Dairy Management Inc.
10255 West Higgins Rd.
Rosemont, IL 60018
Sponsor: Dairy Management Inc., 10255 West Higgins Rd., Suite 900, Rosemont, IL 60018.
Contest participants irrevocably waive all claims against the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, owners, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this contest or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this contest in any way.
© 2020 National Dairy Council®. Fuel Up is a service mark of National Dairy Council.
© 2020 National Football League Players Incorporated. The National Football League Players Association, NFL PLAYERS, Inc., and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, members and employees (collectively, the "NFLPA Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Promotion or any prizes awarded. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with the NFLPA Entities. Any questions, comments or complaints will be directed to the Sponsor. The NFLPA Entities are not associated with this promotion and by entering you fully and completely release the NFLPA Entities from any liability arising out of this promotion.