Fruit & Oatmeal Smoothie (Sports Nutrition Recipe Graphic)
This convenient, tasty recipe provides high-quality protein and other essential nutrients. You can share this graphic with your athletes and active clients on social media one of two ways:
- Download this graphic and use the sample social media posts below.
- Click the blue share button on the graphic and insert your preferred text using the sample social media posts below.
Fruit & Oatmeal Smoothie
Sample Facebook Social Media Posts:
- A combination of carbs, protein and fluids within 15-60 minutes post-workout is needed for exercise recovery. Try this fruit and oatmeal smoothie with nutrient-rich milk! http://bit.ly/1TLWupK
- Get an extra protein boost by adding whey protein to this yummy fruit and oatmeal smoothie: http://bit.ly/1TLWupK
- Smoothies are a simple, nutrient-packed way to eat on-the-go. Try this different twist on your smoothie with kefir and cooked oats to help support a healthy digestion http://bit.ly/1TLWupK
Sample Twitter Social Media Posts:
- Try this nutritious #smoothie w/kefir & cooked oats for on-the-go nutrition: http://bit.ly/1TLWupK
- W/high-quality #protein, this fruit #smoothie is a great post #workout snack for recovery! http://bit.ly/1TLWupK
- For an extra #protein boost add #whey protein to this yummy fruit and oatmeal #smoothie. http://bit.ly/1TLWupK