Milk: Our Top 12 Milk Resources
Here at National Dairy Council we have many resources on milk – but where does one start?
Here are some of our top picks:
- Think Your Drink (PDF): When it comes to nutrition, milk delivers! Find out how milk compares nutritionally to other popular beverages.
- Is Milk Good For You? (Article): Your body needs certain nutrients to be its best, and milk contains many of them.
- What's the Difference Between Whole Milk and Fat-Free Milk? (Article): Learn how the options can help meet your needs.
- Chocolate Milk FAQs (PDF): Find answers to common flavored milk questions like “How nutritious is flavored milk?”
- 1% Chocolate Milk is Back (PDF): Learn more about how low-fat (1 percent) chocolate and other low-fat flavored milks have a place in school meal programs due to the nutrition they offer.
- Is Milk Bad For You? (Article): National Dairy Council experts share the many reasons why milk is good for you and help us better understand some common concerns people may have.
- Milk's Food Safety Story (Article): From the farm to the processing plant and then to the store, milk is strictly monitored to ensure the highest level of freshness, purity and great taste.
- What’s in Your Glass? Understanding Alternatives to Milk (Article & Infographic): Understand your choices when it comes to comparing cow’s milk and milk substitutes.
- Understanding Cow's Milk Allergy (Article): Here are eight facts about a cow’s milk allergy.
- Lactose Intolerance Facts (Article): Get everything you need to know about lactose intolerance here.
- Choose Well, Live Well: Low-Fat Milk (PDF): Find out why low-fat milk is a nutritious option for families.
- 3 Servings of Milk Delivers a Unique Nutrient Package (PDF): Milk’s essential nutrients can be difficult to replace in a healthy dietary pattern. Learn more!