Protein in Milk, Dairy Foods and Ingredients: What You Need to Know
Protein is an essential nutrient that your body needs to function properly. It can be found in beef and other meats, fish, poultry, eggs – and yes, milk and dairy foods and ingredients like cheese, yogurt and whey protein. Here are some resources you can read over to learn more about protein – no matter if you have a few simple questions or really want to dive into the science:
Let’s start with the basics:
- Do you need protein and how much? Find answers to the basics here.
- Does milk have protein? Yes! Learn more about milk’s nutrients, including protein.
- Here are three protein facts every woman should know.
Here are some answers to common questions:
- Does protein give you energy?
- What is whey protein?
- How can protein help me achieve less fat and more muscle?
- How can protein help me maintain muscle mass as I age?
- What should older adults know about protein’s role in healthful aging?
Looking to get more protein?
- Here are nine ways to start your day with more protein.
- And six more ways to add more protein to you morning.
Check out our resources for health and wellness professionals:
- Protein Throughout the Day
- Protein: Understanding the Basics
- Protein and Vegetarian Meals
- Dairy Helps Meet Protein Needs
- Protein and Exercise
- Protein and Healthy Aging
For more resources on protein including protein basics and recipes, visit MilkLife.com.