Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy Board of Directors
The collective power of the dairy community
The Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy is a leadership organization that works pre-competitively to ensure an economically viable and socially responsible U.S. dairy community from farm to table. The Board of Directors comprises chief executives and chairs of dairy companies representing approximately 60% of U.S. milk production and dairy organizations including the International Dairy Foods Association, Milk Processors Education Program, National Milk Producers Federation and the U.S. Dairy Export Council.
Innovation Center Board Companies
- Agri Mark Family Dairy Farms
- Anderson Erickson
- Associated Milk Producers Inc.
- California Dairies Inc.
- Cumberland Dairy
- Dairy Farmers of America
- Foremost Farms USA
- Great Lakes Cheese
- Hilmar Cheese Company
- International Dairy Foods Association
- Land O'Lakes Inc.
- Leprino Foods
- Maryland & Virginia Milk Producers Cooperative Association, Inc.
- Milk PEP
- National Milk Producers Federation
- Prairie Farms
- Select Milk Producers, Inc.
- Shamrock Farms
- United Dairymen of Arizona
- U.S. Dairy Export Council