- 1 (8‑ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup apple butter
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- Apple slices, pear slices, and/or graham crackers
1. Beat the cream cheese, apple butter, and peanut butter with an electric mixer on medium speed in a medium bowl until smooth. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 to 4 hours before serving.
2. Serve with apple and pear slices and/or graham crackers for dipping.
From "The Dairy Good Cookbook: Everyday Comfort Food from America’s Dairy Farm Families," Andrews McMeel Publishing LLC