• 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
• 1 cup frozen corn
• 7 ounces Romaine lettuce
• 1 cup diced tomatoes
• 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
• 40 corn tortilla chips
• 1/2 cup red salsa (mild or medium)
• 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
• 1/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
• 3 tablespoons ranch seasoning
• 1-2 tablespoons milk
• green onion
- Mix all ingredients except salsa and chips in a large salad bowl.
- Toss to mix well. Add salsa and toss again. Serve on bed of tortilla chips.
- Combine salsa, Greek yogurt, sour cream and ranch seasoning in a bowl.
- Add milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, until dressing reaches desired consistency.