Winter Squash Rice Bake
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9-inch x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium skillet, cook ground turkey in water for 5 to 7 minutes or until no longer pink; drain.
- In a medium microwave-safe dish, cover squash with a damp paper towel. Cook on high power for 3-5 minutes or until tender.
- Add turkey, rice, diced tomatoes with juice, salt, and Provolone cheese to squash; toss to combine.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Top with Parmesan cheese; bake for an additional 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.
Rice mixture is ideal for stuffing bell peppers. Simply cut the pepper in half, remove core, and stuff each half with 1/2-cup of rice mixture. Bake at 350°F for 12 to 15 minutes or until pepper is tender.
Did you make this?
3 people made this
- Per serving
- Calories 290
- Total Fat 10g
- Cholesterol 60mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29g
- Protein 21g