Breakfast quesadillas are an easy-to-make fan favorite. With just one pan and a few garden-fresh ingredients, you can customize dishes for brunch guests or throw together a meal for yourself.
Our recipe takes just minutes to make and is freezer-friendly. Meal prepping for breakfast is simple with this breakfast quesadilla recipe. The eggs, veggies, and cheese reheat just as deliciously as the day they were made.
This recipe’s flexibility is its best quality. You can change up the veggies to create a combo uniquely yours. Want a quesadilla that packs a protein punch? Add bacon, ham, or sausage! If you’re in a hurry, cut out the meat and veggie prep.
Our favorite pairings with these easy breakfast quesadillas include salsa, sour cream, guacamole, and hot sauce. (When isn’t guac the perfect add-on to breakfast?)
- 1/2 cup eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 soft tortillas (6 inch)
- 1 tablespoon diced green pepper
- 1 tablespoon diced onion
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Customization Options
- 2 tablespoons grated cheese to top off the ready-to-eat quesadilla
- 1 tablespoon bacon, sausage, or ham
- 1 tablespoon spinach or mushrooms
- In a skillet, prepare the eggs with your veggies of choice, optional meat, and 1/2 cup of cheese.
- *If you’re including meat in your quesadillas, be sure to crisp it up before adding to the rest of the ooey-gooey inside*
- Flip once. Cook until done.
- Heat tortillas in the microwave about 30 seconds, until warm.
- Layer one tortilla with the egg mixture and top the other tortilla with cheese. Cut into six pieces and enjoy!
- Place frozen quesadillas in a toaster oven, air fryer, or microwave until it’s warmed through and the cheese is melted.
- *To maintain the crispy exterior, we recommend using an air fryer*