Get Cultured on Fermented Dairy Foods
Watch National Dairy Council’s webinar “Get Cultured on Fermented Dairy Foods,” created to help health and wellness professionals understand the emerging body of science on fermented milk dairy foods.
Consistent evidence demonstrates eating yogurt is associated with reduced risk of Type 2 diabetes, reduced cardiovascular disease risk in adults with hypertension, and reduced inflammation and improved markers of gut integrity. Learn more about yogurt and other fermented dairy foods in this webinar.
Watch the video above now to learn more about yogurt and other fermented dairy foods. You can download the PDF of slides by clicking the red button at the top.
- Click here to download the webinar’s reference list.
- Click here to download the AAFP certificate of continuing education.
- Click here to download the ACSM and NSCA certificates of continuing education.
- Click here to download the CPE certificate of continuing education.*
* = Credentialed professionals can submit feedback about the quality of this activity directly to the Commission on Dietetic Registration: QualityCPE@eatright.org