Banana and Yogurt Crepes
- Whisk together milk, flour, egg, egg whites and 1 tablespoon of honey in a medium bowl.
- Allow batter to rest 5 minutes at room temperature.
- Heat a 10-inch non-stick skillet over medium heat. Pour 1/4 cup batter into skillet; quickly tilt and swirl batter to coat bottom of skillet.
- When crepe is lightly browned at edges, use a thin spatula to loosen and turn over. Cook turned crepe about 20 seconds or until lightly browned; slide onto plate to cool.
- Continue making crepes with remaining batter. To prevent sticking, place a piece of wax paper between each crepe.
- Puree yogurt, vanilla and remaining honey in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Add diced banana. Spread each crepe with about 2 1/2 tablespoons of the yogurt mixture.
- Roll crepes into cylinders. Place 2 crepes on each serving plate and garnish with mint sprigs, if desired.
Yield: 2 crepes plus 5 tablespoons of yogurt mixture, per serving
Recipe created on behalf of 3-Every-Day™ of Dairy by Chef Federico Elbl, Palermo Viejo, Louisville, Ky.
Did you make this?
0 people made this
- Per serving
- Calories 270
- Total Fat 3.5g
- Cholesterol 60mg
- Sodium 125g
- Total Carbohydrate 48g
- Protein 12g