Pizza is the easy and versatile anytime meal that can satisfy a whole household. And this cheese lover pizza has enough of the melty stuff to please the pickiest. With both Ricotta and Mozzarella, it’s an easy-cheesy base for fresh ingredients—like pepper— listed below.
Are you into olives and mushrooms too? Go ahead, top this pie with your favorite plants! For those who need a lactose-intolerance-friendly version en Espanol, check out this cheese lover pizza recipe.
- 1 (13.8 ounce) can refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup part-skim Ricotta cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim Mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces turkey pepperoni, diced
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Press pizza dough into 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan. Bake for 12 minutes; remove from oven and spread Ricotta cheese over crust. Top with Mozzarella, pepperoni, tomatoes, yellow pepper and oregano.
Return to oven and bake for 6 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley, cut into squares and serve.
Recipe created by 3-Every-Day™ of Dairy.