- 1 cup croutons
- 3 Romaine lettuce hearts, washed, trimmed, halved
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 tablespoons shaved Parmesan cheese
- Salt, to taste
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (about half a large lemon)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut romaine hearts in half; drizzle each half with 1-1/2 teaspoons of olive oil. Season with salt to taste.
- Heat a grill to medium-high heat. Add Romaine hearts and cook for 3-5 minutes per side or until lightly charred.
- Top with homemade Caesar dressing, croutons and shaved Parmesan cheese.
Add mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, anchovy paste, lemon juice, olive oil and Dijon mustard to a blender.* Blend until smooth. Add shredded Parmesan cheese, Kosher salt and pepper, then pulse until combined.
*An immersion blender can also be used.