Webinar: Nutrition and Bone Health Across the Lifespan
National Dairy Council’s webinar “Nutrition and Bone Health Across the Lifespan,” featuring bone health expert Taylor Wallace, Ph.D., takes an in-depth look at building healthy bones across the lifespan.
It has been said that osteoporosis is a pediatric disease with geriatric consequences. While osteoporosis and low bone mass affect about 54 million Americans, the good news is childhood, adolescence and early adulthood are prime times to build bone density. Bones require ongoing support as they are continuously remodeled throughout life.
Watch the video above to learn more. You can download a PDF of the slides by clicking the button on the right.
- Click here to download the CPEU (Recorded Version) for the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Click here to download the CPEU (Live Version hosted on March 31) for the CDR
- Click here to download the CEU for the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Click here to download the CEC for the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- Click here to download the CME for the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)