- 12 ea eggs, hard-boiled, peeled
- 8 fl oz cottage cheese, low-fat, lactose-free
- 2.5 oz blue cheese, reduced-fat, crumbled
- 1 tsp black pepper, ground
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp buffalo sauce
- 2 tbsp turkey bacon, cooked, crumbled, chopped
- 2 tbsp chives, minced
Cut each egg in half, remove yolks.
In a food processor combine cottage cheese, blue cheese and black pepper; purée until smooth.
Sprinkle eggs with paprika and, using a piping bag or scoop, fill each with 1 tablespoon of cheese mixture.
Drizzle each egg with buffalo sauce; top with bacon crumbles and chives.